Have you ever wondered what it's like to run on clouds? Now you can with the Men's Hoka One One Bondi X, a maximally cushioned road shoe designed for long runs. Coming in at 10.6 ounces with a spring-loaded propulsive carbon-fiber plate, this shoe will help you go the distance. The breathable mesh upper with 3D Hotmelt yarns and ventilated air flow design keeps your feet cool and comfy as you're logging miles.
- Running Shoe Support: Built for neutral runners who don't need a lot of extra support, the Men's HOKA ONE ONE Bondi X is a perfect choice for medium to high arches.
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion maximizes that plush feel, so every step feels soft and smooth no matter how far you're running.
- Midsole Drop: Your Men's HOKA ONE ONE Bondi X has a heel to toe drop of 5 mm.
- Shoe Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Perfect For: Runners looking for the cushiest of the cushy rides on their recovery days.
- VIP 90-Day Perfect Fit Promise: VIP Family members can hit the streets in the Men's HOKA ONE ONE Bondi X risk-free! Try 'em out for 90 days and if you don't love them, exchange 'em. Easy!
RUNNING SHOE TECHNOLOGY
- Spring-Loaded Transitions: A propulsive carbon fiber plate in the midsole allows for a smooth transition through the gait cycle.
- Comfortable Upper: Fortified with a breathable mesh upper with 3D Hotmelt yarns.
- Comfy and Responsive: The compression molded EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning.
- Accelerator: The early stage Meta-Rocker leaves room for an up-tempo ride.
- Efficient Structure: Zonal rubber placement on the outsole allows for weight savings.