Women's HOKA ONE ONE® Bondi 7 :: Looking for the ultimate? The updated Women's Bondi 7 is the most cushioned road shoe in the HOKA lineup. A super soft feel and a surprisingly light weight makes the Bondi 7 a go-to for either long distance running or long days on your feet. The forward-rolling Meta-Rocker has been refined and joined by a beveled heel design so you transition from heel to toe even smoother. Open mesh allows easy air flow while the memory foam heel collar cradles your ankle in plush comfort in the Bondi 7.
- Running Shoe Support: Your Bondi 7 is a neutral running shoe for runners who have medium to high arches and don't need a lot of support, but want plenty of cushion.
- Cushion Level: You'll love the super soft and surprisingly light feel of the Level 5 Cushion in the most cushioned road shoe in the HOKA line up.
- Midsole Drop: The Women's HOKA ONE ONE Bondi 7 has a heel to toe drop of 4 mm.
- Shoe Weight: 8.9 ouncesvPerfect For: Long distance road running and long days on your feet. Whether you're prone to injury or recovering after a race, the Bondi 7 keep your feet comfy and happy mile after mile.
RUNNING SHOE TECHNOLOGY
- Super Breathable Upper: Your feet can breathe in comfort while you run and workout with the open-engineered mesh construction while the TPU overlays offer additional structure and support where your feet need it most.
- Plush Ankle Comfort: Give ankles the soft comfort and support they need to go the distance with the super soft updated memory foam collar. The new collar is designed to accommodate a narrower heel and conforms to a wide variety of ankles cradling the Achilles in cushy comfort.
- Locked-In Fit: The internal heel counter provides a supportive and snug fit.
- Smooth Ride: Glide through each step and stride with newly refined forward-rolling early stage Meta Rocker. The beveled heal design allows for a smooth transition so you can cruise though your long distance run with a super smooth ride.
- Lightweight durability: Your Bondi 7 has a rubber outsole to minimize weight and maximize durability through all of your road running miles.